Duration of this committee is perpetual.
The developer and original designing architects established the architectural character of the neighborhood. The Architectural Review Committee (ARC) will be responsible for preserving the architectural integrity of that design by upholding the rules and regulations set forth in the governing documents (CCR's and Bylaws) in regards to construction and improvements to properties within the SilverHawk development.
Modifications to a homeowner's property as defined within the CCR's and Bylaws (including, but not limited to: fencing and miscellaneous structures such as storage sheds, playground equipment, pergolas, storm shelters, pool houses, storage tanks, ornamental structures, etc.) must be approved in advance by the ARC, except where such changes clearly have standardized approval.
Apply for ARC Approval
- Receive and review all Applications for Architectural Review.
- Within 30 days of receipt of all required documentation with the Application for Architectural Review, make a recommendation to the Board of Directors to approve or disapprove the application.
- Notify the applicant of the Board of Directors' decision.
- Verify that the approved modification has been completed as stated on the application, and is within the rules/regulations of the CCR's and Bylaws.
- Work together with the Covenants Committee on any architectural violations of the CCR's and Bylaws.
- Brian Bowman | Committee Chair | Treasurer SilverHawk HOA | firstname.lastname@example.org