The clubhouse is a 1,750 foot climate-controlled community facility containing a full kitchen, gathering area, exercise room, and pool dressing and restroom areas. The clubhouse may be reserved for four (4) hours at a time, and there must be a minimum of one (1) hour between events.
It is located at
17804 Silverhawk Way
Edmond, Oklahoma 73012
Total capacity is 75 persons.
The Pool and Clubhouse Committee is responsible for the Clubhouse and Pool. Any questions you have may be answered on the committee page here: Pool and Clubhouse Committee. If you have a question regarding clubhouse reservations specifically, please contact Mandy Lunsford at firstname.lastname@example.org
Clubhouse Reservations Calendar
The calendar represents paid and confirmed reservations for our clubhouse. A reservation marked as pending represents a reservation request that has been received, but not yet paid for. The clubhouse can only be reserved by SilverHawk residents, and the resident must be present at all times. SilverHawk residents are liable for any damages that may result from their guests' activities. For more information, please see our Pool Access and Rules.
Important Reservation Information
What you should know prior to reserving the clubhouse:
- Reservation Fees: To have your reservation marked as confirmed, you must send two (2) separate checks for $50, made out to the SilverHawk HOA. This will cover the $50 reservation fee and the $50 cleaning deposit that will not be deposited as long as the clubhouse is clean after your reservation. You can request to have your cleaning deposit check mailed back to you; otherwise, Neighborhood Services will shred your cleaning deposit check once the clubhouse has been inspected after your reservation. To avoid unnecessary dispute, snap a few photos or a take a quick video with your phone before you leave.
- Reservation Times: The clubhouse may be reserved from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. seven days a week. Exceptions to reservation hours may be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Areas of Exclusive and Resident Access: A clubhouse reservation will allow you or your group exclusive access to the kitchen, dining/gathering area and exercise area for the time you have requested. Access to the pool or to the restroom area of the clubhouse may not be restricted at any time. During your rental period, residents and their guests may access the restroom or dressing areas through the rear door.
- Extra Cleaning: Cleaning fees are $65.00 per hour, and any cleaning required in excess of the cleaning fee will be charged to the account used to make the reservation.
- Damage: Charges for any damages beyond normal wear and tear will be determined by the Board, and may be assessed at a rate of replacement cost + penalty at the Board's discretion. Any unpaid damages or fees will accrue toward the lot owner's HOA balance.